FGL 15.0% 6.9¢ frugl group limited

@hoofa, I believe Sean built a very strong and accurate...

1. 3,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 706
    @hoofa, I believe Sean built a very strong and accurate "scraping tool" that now has warehoused/stored years of historical information in specific data categories about grocery products and much more.

Is this stored data and platform useful now in the ASIAN MARKET?
    How useful?

In the interview, Kenny Woo, mentions the Frugl platform captures (scrapes) all targeted and relevant publicly available data on the internet and it tabulates this data in an intelligent way, basically, so users can easily break it down and use it. Look to Kenny's explanation at the 3:29 minute mark.

Can Kenny scrape products from the internet in ASIAN MARKETS and use tabulated data for possibly the entire ASIAN MARKET successfully, with a few tweaks here and there?

This appears to be the plan....

Look to the 4:30 minute mark where Kenny mentions the Frugl model is universally applicable. "We can apply what we do in Australia to the rest of the world" says Kenny!

Another thought I had, specifically with Trienpont's involvement now becoming one with Frugl's business and access to greater funding, is the potential to "accurately" supply quality targeted data for GLOBAL SUPPLIERS to supply their products across international borders to specific ethnic groups with ease, now that countries are becoming more and more culturally diverse. I don't see this trend changing, giving rise to a growing niche in the market.

Kenny also mentions, that they have begun rolling out the Frugl model/product with selected retailers and grocers.

I'd say this is what Kenny is referring to. The roll out of this new platform must be close, going by the "initial timeline of 6 months".

Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 12.26.38 pm.png

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/apiman-gateway/ASX/asx-research/1.0/file/2924-02674717-6A1153494

Anyway, lets see what Kenny has up his sleeve?

AIMO.

Cheers,

Jocko.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.009(15.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.853M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ $460 6.674K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22138 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 6666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.