FGR 1.96% 5.2¢ first graphene limited

FGR Chart

1. 997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Hi Everyone,

What better way to celebrate a great week than having a quick look at a chart or 2...

Daily...
    The Daily chart has totally broken out and is riding the upper Bollinger Band...todays' price action finished on its high of 26c and provides confidence that this uptrend will continue next week...all EMAs have fanned out beautifully...MACD reflecting the strong uptrend we are in...Volume has been huge this week, 5 days above its 9EMA...there is a gap between 18c & 19c but if we call this a Breakaway Gap we don't need to go back and fill it...It's worth noting what happens after a "Golder Cross" of the 50 & 200EMAs...this was highlighted by spid about 3 weeks ago and should always be respected as a powerful indicator...good on ya spid
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2689/2689287-9cb64d90d65e7213a1b076748120f7e2.jpg

Weekly...

The Weekly chart looks insane...it produced the largest green candle we have ever had...it shows that we are heading towards our All Time High of 32c back in the week of mid June 2019...there is just some slight resistance at 27c & 29c and then it's blue sky, if things continue I expect that to happen next week...likewise this week produced the largest volume bar we have ever had, if that continues next week then look out !
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2689/2689361-7dab114e8b7294fe1ba09cea5d9593cf.jpg

The price action we have seen in the last couple of weeks was not a result of a killer announcement, it was caused by people that know something. Two weeks ago that buyer appeared at 16c wanting to buy 1.5 million shares for $240,000 (now that's worth $390,000) There was also other 1 million buyers at 16.5c and 17c...why ? What do they know ? No one puts in that sort of money without a very good reason or some very good information. The visit to Henderson today by the WA Premier and the report on Channel 7 will be great publicity and begs the question, why did he visit today ? I think that we are soon to find out and all of us long term holders will be rewarded for all the "pain & suffering" that this stock has caused over the years.

It's been a great week and I expect this uptrend to continue as anticipation builds towards the next announcement. Yes there will be pull-backs, these should be expected, these are healthy and will moved the price back into the Bollinger Bands...but looks what's happened this week, without doubt we are on our way...

Enjoy your weekend everyone...enjoy what's happened this week and let's look forward to more of the same.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $6.251K 119.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.