FGR 0.00% 5.8¢ first graphene limited

Hi Everyone, Thought I'd put up a couple of charts showing were...

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd put up a couple of charts showing were FGR is at the moment

DAILY

FGR Daily19-10-17.png

Daily chart shows that we are in a position where a uptrend could be about to begin...price is in the middle of the Bollinger Bands with 3 EMA about to make a Golden Cross...Volume has been consistent over the past few weeks with average being around 500k...both MACD & Stochastic are about to turn positive, both are in a similar position to where they were in early Sept when price ran from 6.9 to 9.0c...OBV is flat

WEEKLY

FGR Weekly 19-10-17.png

Weekly a similar story...recent sideways action looks like it's about to breakout...I see the Bollinger Bands tightening, also a precursor to a breakout, up or down, the two shortest MAs are about to cross...stochastic has dipped a little but still trending up...MACD has turned to the positive and still has heaps of room the move up...OBV sideways.

The stock needs to close at or above 8.0c today to build on these good foundations it has recently made, closing below this will reset things to the downside.  All of todays' action so far has been positive with buyers stepping up to take out that 1 large sell order of just under 500k that was recently sitting at 8.5c but was moved down to 8.0c after yesterdays' rise to 8.1c from 7.7c.  The seller has moved this order around a bit this week, they want out.  There is another large sell order sitting at 8.3c for 950k, looks like they want out too.

So basically we are stuck in this sideways action with the chart getting things ready for a potential breakout.  All of this could change very quickly if we get a positive announcement regarding sales/agreements/revenue etc.

Hope this is of some interest to holders and paints a little picture of where we are at

Good Luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $17.01K 294.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 463929 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ 291942
Last updated 13.20pm 16/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.