FGR 3.57% 5.4¢ first graphene limited

FGR, GEIC, Twitter, page-170

1. 5,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2194
    Other than the SP taking a slide, its mainly all positive and full ships ahead.

The obvious sideshow pertaining to our lack of Vein Sri Lankan graphite was obviously a joke or much concern about nothing from a new bird that has just flown in to perch on this stock.

Still think we are being played by the big money makers who will look to feast on this stock and chuck us some scraps.. i wonder what the logical reason is?

My other stocks are rocketing today, i think we have our head being pinned under water.. hopefully we are able to come up for breath soon.. really wanting these long term / cornerstone investors to start buying etc like the plan was.. So much share price up and down (P&D?) ideal for day traders and brokers.. but hopeless for what Warwick claimed to want FGR to be.. I dont think evil Hotcopper posters are the problem.. lol. Our Top 20 look like the proxy agents to global banksters.

I have confidence in this stock, just acknowledging we dont have the long holding investors we were hoping for an hence the stock getting rag-dolled by the money masters..

Maybe we all need to understand international banks, fractional lending, IMF, IRB, SDRs, Oil hegemony, credit defaults, collaterialised debt obligations.. if not, please dont ask if i like you-tube vids about conspiracies..

Shes a long road, changing the world, all by ourselves. FGR in 2025 -- 10 Billion? Next to Samsung and Tesla

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.