FGR 1.89% 5.2¢ first graphene limited

FGR is hiring a Commercial Director for Concrete, page-10

1. 15,685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6759
    Good interview Ken, Youtube didn't translate the German content, but Mikes comments were well worth listening to,

It does appear we have lost Todd to HY_TEC Concrete, As far as I am aware, Todd will still see his performance bonuses for any of the contacts he has provided FGR during his employment, I can only speculate as to a higher remuneration might have resulted in him departing from FGR.

Regardless, his knowledge of concrete to help FGR move into the additive development, grinding aid or cement additive has been a significant development for the company, which has resulted in FGR securing numerous NDA's and commercial trials.

I really wish that Mike would spend more time pitching to his own shareholders, these videos should be sent to shareholders via email and we should be pitching to more Australian investors, I shouldn't have to look on HC to see that FGR is out marketing themselves to investors.

The QTR report will be interesting to see, I have spoken to Mike a few times now and he has advised the concrete companies don't deal with a few kg's samples.

There is plenty of other news that wasn't discussed in the interview, i.e our HDPE developments with the UK company who were providing masterbatch for the Australian company to produce HPDE boats. Along with our other numerous developments.

I honestly cannot believe how light on FGR has been with news, no-Price sensitive news since the March QTR report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $13.36K 259.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 179901 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 188228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ 384091
Last updated 14.36pm 14/06/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.