FGR 5.56% 5.1¢ first graphene limited

I was thinking folks were trying to sell so they'd have funds to...

1. 1,066 Posts.
    I was thinking folks were trying to sell so they'd have funds to convert their oppies, such that their investment is more secure. Co.'s like FGR need to raise cash until they reach the point where they have cash flows. Everyone who took part in the last CR at 5.5 and the sophs at 9 etc had 1 for 2 free attaching options, if they are in for LT, then it is better for them if they provide funds through the oppies than to let them fall over and have FGR raise at a price less than 10c.

I can also see the sense in striking fear to force those that can't see value in converting oppies, or indeed cant afford to, so that oppies are put on market cheap, they have to sell by tomorrow so that settlement can happen by Friday and then conversion by Sunday. If this is the case you'd expect tomorrow would see someone scoop up all the oppies under a certain price.

I did not think it was possible to enter a loan agreement for FGR shares in order to short sell them, so do not think that possibility is happening, rather sell a few hundred thousand to pick up a few million, seems more plausible.

In any case the options trading tomorrow will likely settle the conjecture on that front.

If FGR are to be believed they won't raise at under 10c, but they will need to make some rather juicy announcements or get cash from traxys or best or something first!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $33.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $24.56K 486.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 115242 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 10405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.