FGR 0.81% 6.1¢ first graphene limited

Hi @6151 & Team FGR, Good timing on the question with 700+k...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    Hi @6151 & Team FGR,

Good timing on the question with 700+k FGROC being converted as announced a few minutes ago.

I have not converted any FGROC at present ~ Tho' I think I will do a "test run" soon and advise you guys of the time frame involved ~ Unless other posters may wish to advise their experience.

I am still accumulating FGROC (more than I need at this risk of sounding vain ~ though I believe it will pay off) as I still see them as a bargain.

Thus at present, I agree with some other posters that it is prudent to exercise by Monday 05/08/2019 to ensure due processing.

Some more experienced investors than I are expecting around 20% of FGROC to be converted ~ In line with my plans.

FGR ED PY told me in May 2019 that large conversions are processed asap.

Smaller conversions are grouped for processing.

I imagine as I have stated that WG & team are acutely aware of the assistance we can offer each other if 'the price is advantageous' and are working OT on the issue ~ The Sp being a large factor to many.

Imo one serious Ann will do the job ~ Let alone two or more.

It may be tight & the SP will likely fluctuate in the juggle though I think it will settle rather fast & then have a nice ride to end 2019 & then well beyond.

On another note, I commend the FGR management team for the refreshed policy of keeping we SH's more informed.

The new FGR web site is a welcome addition.

I trust that the information that our CTO Dr Andy Goodwin is releasing will garner more international & also domestic interest as WG continues to work extremely hard getting our FGR message across.

I even read a Tweet today from a US-based high-end market Pro saying how ~

"FGR Is a real growth stock" ~ And he referenced our new Website.

Cheers,
    Greg.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.001(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $40.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.2¢ 6.0¢ $11.82K 192.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 205962 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 64824 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 16/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.0¢ 32543
Last updated 12.53pm 16/04/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.