FGR 8.20% 5.6¢ first graphene limited

Wow really?But you literally come over to the TLG forums and...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Wow really?

But you literally come over to the TLG forums and bash the stock because they went down the path of creating anodes because they failed as a Graphene business (which they haven't, but I know you'll say they have).

Now you're saying that it looked like a good idea as a way to start selling something because it's in demand, and demand for Graphene hasn't quite taken off yet? If only FGR had started doing this a few years earlier so they could have a pilot plant built and already going through the years of qualification testing with buyers. Oh wait, TLG did that, and you bashed them for it.

Don't get me wrong, would be cool for FGR to get into this space, and with demand for anode material expected to outstrip supply it's not too late for FGR to get in the game. It's a good idea. I just don't like how much of a hypocrite you are!

Another area I think would be cool to get into is Caravans. Some makers use fibre glass to reduce weight, and we already have skin in the game with pools and fibre glass. I feel like Caravans would be a stronger market given weight is so important and Graphene could reduce that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.005(8.20%)
Mkt cap ! $36.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 5.6¢ $8.955K 153.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84999 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 78451 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ 93280
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.