FGR 5.17% 5.5¢ first graphene limited

Hi BlackbeakThe method to produce synthetic graphite uses their...

1. 15,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6691
    Hi Blackbeak

The method to produce synthetic graphite uses their newest IP which was secured from Kainos Innovation Limited, FGR only recently secured the patents for the technology. Which can also coat silicon with graphene similar to Samsungs CVD graphene battery.
    https://firstgraphene.net/acquisition-of-green-hydrogen-cavitation-patents/

The Cavitation process uses a petroleum feed stock. It does not use graphite as the feedstock or petrolum coke and can be developed concurrently with all of FGR's puregraph range. Think of this as a new product range rather than a transition away from Puregraph or the Metal Oxide Graphene oxides that are currently being developed. FGR graphene has been very successful. They have already proven this with the launch of numerous products and you can buy their graphene infused products in boats, boots, mats, pools, wear liners ect.

This is very different to Talga who have zero graphene products available. Based on the information available Talphene provides little of no benefits to its end users. If Talga had a decent specification graphene they wouldn't have spend the last few years developing a flake graphite battery anode, they would have developed the next generation graphene anode.

I don't know why you think I am being a hypocrite, I have had the view regarding synthetic graphite for nearly 12 months,

I will remain negative on Talga until the prove they have something worthwhile.

I can see the Cavitation method being a higher earner than Puregraph due to the significantly larger demand for synthetic graphite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.003(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $36.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $22.99K 413.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 915396 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 68827 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 6.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ 168643
Last updated 15.48pm 17/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.