FGR 1.82% 5.4¢ first graphene limited

FGR - Synthetic Graphite Producer?, page-8

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    ...at this point in time I think its better to have some cash in the bank to be prepared for whats coming next. We have had the VFD and BEST (maybe als Firestop) adventure that did cost money but did not gain some. As far as I know in regards to the cavitation process they have their test unit to demonstrate the process. If oil companies do not see enough potential in this process to go forward with FGR, why should we think we know it better?! Also I am not sure if the available cash would be sufficient to setup this process at industrial scale, employ experts to run it, go through quality testing etc.

They increased their sales force by a big amount and were able to secure some coops in the concrete space. Beside of GTM Action/C&O Concrete it looks like that the road to eventual sales is long. Same is true for the energy storage related products. At least in the area of rubber/plastics the industry adoption seems to slowly start as Colloids introduced a Graphene enhanced product line and Hubron seems to be close to. I guess more will follow and FGR has to kick some goals here.

The EU, or at least Germany, is pushing hard in case of renewabels. To coat the glas of solar panels with graphene or the blades of wind turbines provides benefits and seems to be a step easy to integrate into the current production process. Also they mentioned that they are already working in this area with industry leaders.

All in all coatings/inks and rubber/plastics markets must be more then sufficient to reach break-even and also to utilize the current production capacity. Once they achieve to generate a profit I am open for new adventures but until then they should strictly manage their cash position.

Just take a look at Gerdau Graphene. They develop now their applications, seems they are also 1-2 years away to really start to sell graphene enhanced products.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $35.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ $52.77K 977.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 181020 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 224983 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ 40945
Last updated 10.02am 07/06/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.