FGR 4.26% 4.5¢ first graphene limited

FGR - Trading and Technical Analysis

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 951
    Ok, couldn't see a trading thread for FGR, so I'm starting one. Why? Because constantly seeing these low value "1 share" trades on this stock, is driving me crackers (to be fair, its not a big hop some days!)

But look at this crap on buy sell, yet again this morning - 1 share buy at 25c, 19 shares sell at 23c - how the heck this is legal is beyond me when its blatantly manipulation not trading.

So what are the tech platforms saying?

As of yesterday Aussie Bulls flicked over to a "buy" on FGR. RSI on it is neutral. If there are tech traders lurking around (I'm not, I look at the basic indicators for entry and exit though) would appreciate them weighing in.

https://www.aussiebulls.com/SignalPage.aspx?lang=en&Ticker=FGR.AX

FGR.AX
    FIRST GRAPHENE
    Last Signal:BUY
    Last Pattern:BULLISH HARAMI CROSS
    Last Close:
    Change:
    +0.0100
    Percent change
    +4.35%
    Signal Update
    Our system’s recommendation today is toBUY. TheBULLISH HARAMI CROSSpattern finally received a confirmation because the prices crossed above the confirmation level which was at 0.2350, and our valid average buying price stands now at 0.2400. The previousSHORTsignal was issued on 25/05/2021, 9 days ago, when the stock price was 0.2330. Since thenFGR.AXhas risen by+3.00%.
    Market Outlook
    The bulls have strong evidence on their side and this evidence prompts us to make a bullish bet. The bullish pattern that was previously identified is finally confirmed and aBUYsignal is generated. It is probably the right time to be part of this boost and bullish market sentiment. The market is telling you about a possible new profit. Do not miss this chance.more...

Buyers

Sellers

Prices table
    BUYERSNUMBERBUYERSVOLUMEBUYERSPRICE $SELLERSPRICE $SELLERSVOLUMESELLERSNUMBER

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.