FGR 8.20% 5.6¢ first graphene limited

FGR - USA Research report, page-63

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Hey FShannon,

There are only three (4) methods I can think of to get a real change happening at ASIC regarding allowing ridiculous BS trades, wreaking
    of OBVIOUS - - blatant SP manipulation.

1. COLLECTIVE ACTION- effected by a proper and legally recognized PETITION with thousands of signatures.
    2. FREEDOM of INFORMATION filing paper to gain access and view, in full light of day, where some of these trades are initiated
    3. MEDIA INVESTIGATION and EXPOSURE I believe if we helped kick-start the pulling back of the sheets to see who's in bed with whom - so to speak, media would finish the job and make national TV coverage. WE could add weight by getting on record a couple relevant political with their opinions/feelings about such devious thievery. Maybe Four Corners or other ABC program or even A Current Affair
    4. Yes # 4 is - - as you probably suspected, a COMBINATION of all the above.

Anybody else sick of this sh*t and willing to put forth effort to ensure change happens or shall we all put it in the "too hard" basket and - in essence, suffer what's often called a Lazy Tax. ( e.g. not regularly reviewing/comparing cost, changing needs of policies - health, auto etc)
    In cases like this Silence can rob you - and indeed probably already is.

Sick and tired of just being fodder in someone else's loaded cannon when only their ball gets to the target,

Prana

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.005(8.20%)
Mkt cap ! $36.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 5.6¢ $8.955K 153.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84999 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 78451 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ 93280
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.