FGR 3.85% 5.0¢ first graphene limited

@alpaka "So again, being realistic, conservative even, lets use...

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    @alpaka

"So again, being realistic, conservative even, lets use a figure of $20,000 per tonne."

I was not gob smacked , but I am sure a few SUPER hypers round here will be gob smacked- especially so to realise that I was correct about likely pricing when tonnage is involved.

For the gob-smacked - the gloopy stuff dripping from your face is called egg.

(I am entitled to gloat a bit given the snide and somewhat nasty and active discouragement of folk to read alternate view and opinion. This $20k/t is something I have been saying almost from day 1 nearly two years ago, when many, encouraged by @spid81, have been mislead into thinking FGR will be getting $100k/t.

BTW 13,000t x $20,000/t = $260 m pa -potentially as a market, it will not all come FGR's way.

It is not shabby or to be sneezed at. Those paying attention will remember my $300m Market Cap... eeevvveenttually...comments. And, "This will take longer than you realise".

Current 500kg sometimes daily from the mine to 13,000 tpa with a challenging workforce? Can you imagine the training, mentoring and monitoring efforts required? Not just for mining skills but the whole idea and need for QA etc?

Absolute minimum time to get to 1,000 tpa (3 t/d) is a year. The exploration mining infrastructure etc to get to 5,000 t.pa. - a minimum of another three years. Just to give an idea of timescales.

But that is ONLY if FGR tackles. There will be a host and a heap of money going into S.L and plenty of other contenders will add to graphite supply. I always pegged FGR as 2,000 tpa Co. Potentially more, but I do not think they are good enough as a management team to handle what will be needed much beyond 2,000 tpa - hiring and training and getting more people in-house will become an even greater circus.
    )

Note also the not-too-subtle-caution in alpaka's post about growth and growing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $32.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $30.43K 614.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7119 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 439454 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.