FGR 6.52% 4.3¢ first graphene limited

Hi Jumpstart, In my line of work, if you loose your reputation /...

1. 16,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6983
    Hi Jumpstart,

In my line of work, if you loose your reputation / credibility you loose everything,
    This is the only reason why I am bothering to reply to you

"his $20k/t is something I have been saying almost from day 1 nearly two years ago, when many, encouraged by @spid81, have been mislead into thinking FGR will be getting $100k/t."

- You haven't been posting on FGR for 2 years, you arrived soon after the BEST battery announced on the 14th Feb 2017. LINK this would be just over 1 year,
    - You only started quoting the $20k / t in May 2017 when you were trying to compare Vein graphite mining to South African Gold mining, LINK

I have only ever quoted what the company has clearly stated in a ASX announcement on what they expect the current sale price of graphene to be.
    FGR - Announcement detailing $100-150k USD per T

speciality marketers have advised the Company the market price for graphene out of China, destined for the battery market, sells at a price of US$100-150/kg (US$100,000-150,000 per tonne). Should these prices continue to be applicable for graphene produced by First Graphite, the initial Cell has the potential to generate sales in the order of A$1m per annum at the lower production rate.
    https://firstgraphite.com.au/investor-relations/asx-announcements?task=document.viewdoc&id=102

all of your posts are negative towards FGR i.e the link that you provided advising FGR shareholders of a company that has a slightly high surface area to FGR graphene, you were willing to use that data, although that same link provided positive information, i.e the current price of Graphene of $800k euro's per T.

Alpaka stated he was talking about bulk use of Graphene 12,000 tpa.
    If you are not aware the current graphene market is only 300-400tpa. FGR have completed its factory in Henderson adding upto a additional 100tpa to this supply, FGR will be the game changer in reducing the price and allowing IP's like this to come to market, where it can benefit many industries.

Please watch out Hotcopper readers, most holders have Jumpstart on Ignore or won't reply to his posts.

It is always best to DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.003(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $28.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $13.11K 292.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10798 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 236843 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.