CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

fh- circular to creditors., page-7

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Just read the email from Ferrier Hodgson, and cut and pasted the following before reading any HC posts:

"Even since the appointment of the Receiver and Managers, HNC has confirmed its commitment to working with the Administrators towards an outcome for creditors of both
    CMR and CMPL."

And thought Hmmmm, didn't see the word shareholders there anywhere...

Then read the HC post and everyone asking the same question.

So to save everyone a lot of worry over the weekend I rang FH.

Bottom line is we need to be recognised as (unsecured) creditors and then that statement and indeed the message in that circular includes us.

Meanwhile keep the pressure up.

Submit your complaint to ASIC using the online form. It’s a very simple and straight forward process and only takes about 15 to 30 minutes. (A little longer if you want to put in a bit more effort and provide additional information).

Here is the link:

https://www1.edge.asic.gov.au/008/complaintV005?get/complainant/t=32d8c301cf892b80772583a5de9319d2a119d

Just cut and paste it to your browser. Yes it does work starwoman, I tested it. ;-)

Still don't trust anyone yet or anything that’s been said or written but it seems to be a step in the right direction. Maybe HNC will introduce some competency to the management process and be more open and honest with the shareholders and we can work together to bring this "Major Project of National Significance" up to full speed.

And remember...

Never, Never, Never Give Up...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.