TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

I too preferred the expandable graphite route. Bemused by whats...

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I too preferred the expandable graphite route. Bemused by whats happened to it. Billion dollar off-take signed by China's largest private expandable graphite company. (YXJC) Funding to be provided by another Chinese company(SQZG) World record expandable graphite provided to YXJC from Triton Mozambique Graphite. (TMG) Guess that means it could have come from any of Ton's tenements!! But with Ancuabe not having been assessed and Nicanda Hill scoping study showing an enormous resource capable tonnage wise of filling the contract I assumed the super expandable rock had to come from Nicanda Hill. I read on an earlier post here(sorry can't provide the ref.) that the SYR deposit next door and Nicanda Hill were similar in their expandable qualities but not the world record stuff provided to YXJC. by TMG.
    So did this very special graphite rock come from Ancuabe and if so were YXJC and SQZG informed of this which caused SQZG to delay funding until after Ancuabe was included in the DFS for Nicanda. If they were'nt informed did they have their own intelligence?
    Just where did this world record expandable very valuable rock come from and how much do we have??????????????????????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.