ITE i.t.& e limited

fhib pittsburgh board, page-4

1. 399 Posts.
    it&e

And the "Group" that Fed Home of Pittsburgh is associated with--is many more than 11.

Try over 300.... (see their Year: 2005.-- 20 Page Report---- on Page 1, 2 and 3.).

-btw waht is happening now is simple-- day traders are transferring their it&e holdings ....to larger Fund Buyers--you can see that in the transctional amount on the Buys--who are calmly buying out the 'smalls' ....and doing so ...in batches of smalls on the sell sise ....

Why are the Funds buying....??

Easy simply answer.

They (The Funds and Insts)-- jsut love stories like this.... with all of the present contracts with Global Blue Chip Bank Clients-- And --- all the obviously signalled now; "near term" competitive corporate merger acquisition activity and also; the major new Bank deals in pipe line evidence today; follwed by the more to follow in days ahead....

Expect it&e Corporate Road Show in England any day to start --it&e CEO is their now-- and back in Oz in next fortnight.....

Also expect a Very very Busy February of deals and news from now on ... .

So on my assessment; all augers well for (ITE) for rest of fortnight and months beyond...

Kind Regards,

Robbo .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.