RHK 4.35% 77.0¢ red hawk mining limited

We've been through all that huxley! TODD have an offtake...

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    We've been through all that huxley! TODD have an offtake agreement with the Chinese mate! They just sold their stake in crown castle to maquarie infrastructure etc to free up capital etc.
    while we're on that subject, in feburary, Maquarie downgraded flinders mines to 1c on their brokerage report saying that flinders mines would have trouble finding finance or a deal with anybody in the current iron ore environment (talk about you scratch my back, and i'll scratch yours) That may nothave been the case of course, but it sure makes the mind turn to some funny angles ;-)
    Anyway, the point is, this option deal is being rushed through before the state rail approval, before the results of the bankable feasability study etc. etc. there is a big rush to steal flinders BEFORE the big picture is glimpsed! Todd continually say....we only want your ore!! Well....TODD.....we only want your money ;-) Having said that, i sincerely hope that management have got off their backsides and is checking out what is going on over at FMG! If baosteel are going to help them fund the solomon hub mines etc. it aint far to put a rail track to fms! This should DEFINATELY be pursued!! Imagine a fortescue chinese consortium puting a rail artery into the central pilbara! That would make all the time and effort TODD put into this little fiasco along with the purchase of RTA look a little bit stupid now wouldn't it! I would very much like to see that pressure placed on TODD, maybe then they will admit the truly strategic value of this asset! Did anyone paint this style of picture at the meetings??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.