MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

fib ratio, page-12

1. 12,085 Posts.
    Hi nana

Where do I get myself a Fibonacci Calculator? Obviously it was not available until recently. With a calculator that good it could have averted the GFC. I could have been a millionaire at least twice over knowing in advance what a share price will bottom out at. Come to think of it why would I have bought Meo for 6c other than as a purely speculative throw your money away share. Silly me, I would have bought it because all the research showed it has the asset, just needs to flaunt it.

Good idea to sit on your hands, keeps them away from your other trading tool. And be sure to remove the Fibonacci from your hands prior to sitting to avoid personal injury.

Can anyone with a straight face explain how a chart accurately plotted our share price since late Oct(when I bought) 'til present? And if so, when is break out?.If breakout is depedent on Ann then charts IMO are invalid for this stock until breakout occurs. This stock is running loose. Not even cyclic to market conditions. Does poor to very very modest with good data and with the slightest every day bad news has a cardiac arrest and needs a refribillator to get a faint pulse.

As stated by all, just sit tight and wait or sell if you are losing sleep over it.
    I would respect your comment nana if it was not hindsight. When does the calc retace it to 47.5 so I can break even and retrace to 35.5(or lower) so I can buy back in?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.