MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

fib ratio, page-52

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    OA,

I tend to agree that MEO is a possibility for 28c soon,as soon as next week.

Major Investors/markets/Exchanges/Brokers work primarily on Algorithms,that is, Tech Analysis permutations...real time analysis resulting in split second Automated Sells or buys.

In a general market downturn the system is set for a defensive,loss minimising sell down run by ultra fast computers to outwit the 95%+ of the market (the punters).

We are now in the midst of a confirmed Global correction. The aftershock ..which may actually produce a bigger quake , in the markets over the course of 2010 , than the initial shock...Every SH needs to keep a close eye on it.

Looks like Sept / Oct 2009 were the peaks post March 09 lows.

A similar situation happened in 1987 (Major Initial Shock )..market then rose quickly and had the next big fall starting in '89 (start of aftershock)...It wasn't pretty in 1990-1992..Big difference then was that the banks were still lending to Biz..albiet at high rates..now Commercial funding is extremely hard to obtain..at any rate.

Bottom line is , being a spectator on the sidelines is less of a risk than being in a rough playing field with the possibility of being hospitalised.

There is no use MEO announcing a farminee Partner in the midst of a major Global Downturn in the ( SH) hope that the SP will hit the Sept 09 Pre Farminee Announcement levels..The market was a lot more versatile/cashed up then as opposed to the last 2 weeks...This is history..now, the Algorithms rule.

The possibilty of a Sharp spike in SP pre Announcement has now greatly diminished due to the delay. The incoming Farminee may just think that their Xmas present has come early...esp if they are buying an equity stake in MEO in lieu of shares.

Saylor is on the right track with his take on it.

In my opinion next week will be rough...there is far too much of the new World Financial Order regime coming into play at the moment with the next lot of sovereign loans in Eastern Europe to be repaid / refinanced over the next few months...This could pose a big problem to the Euro Financial system..etc,etc,etc.

In times of Global sharemarket turmoil ,FA is given the Big flick by the markets, TA rules in times like this, only because it is a mechanism to preserve profits or reduce losses for the Large traders...That's how it works..the computerised scramble to avoid losses ...that is how the vast majority of the Global Markets work ATM..That's how it is...not many philanthropists in this business.

As Saylor pointed out..there may well be a delay in the announcement until the markets stabilise.Who knows what the caveats are in the terms and conditions of the Farmin Agreement ..we know nothing...very Sad!

Batten down the Hatches, break out the bilge pumps! six months in leaky boat !A new Hurricane is bearing down on the ship as it approaches landfall.

Break out the umbrellas..don't get drenched.

It's a very rainy night in Sydney!

Cheers All :((( ..I don't like Mondays!

Must have a drink now.

Disclaimer: Do not blame me for the market correction..No advice given or intended...the above comments are strictly my take on the events today...DYODD/R.. I know FA ..I am getting my head around TA..:))

Cheer up ..it could be worse.

HR

PS : Anatol ..keep up those good posts..but watch it next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.