MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

fib ratio, page-54

1. 412 Posts.
    Great thread!!!!

Thanks to everyone who has posted charts and discussed the TA re MEO..Orgone, Anatol and others!

We have had some really great fundemental post over the months from posters such as Iam and others, but it is great to read some posts form the chart heads, to get a tech view of where we are currently. I am slowly learning the TA side of things and i appeciate such posts just to open my eyes a little and realise that SP movements is a mix of different factors...at different times, and one can never stop learning, especially one such as myself who is fairly new to the game.

Im just tryin to learn and educate myself so i can give myself more of a chance to MAKE MONEY!! After all, thats what we do it for in the end.

From my basic point of view i will console myself for the meantime in the fact that at this moment in time the fundementals for MEO have not changed one bit IMO. Happy to ride this baby till the announcement.

The intresting question is after the announcement, considering it is positive, and the finer details, there will be some very intresting threads in relation to where people will exit, what % they will leave on the table, or will they exit at all prior to the drill...anyway thats for another day, but get ready for that being a major topic of convo after announcement, but lets get past the announcement first.

Marvdog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.