RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

fib ratio, page-10

1. 977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    sorry...I may have confused you with another Twisso or even another Mining Maven?

Does any of the following ring a bell?

By the way I do like the way that they talk of "Aussie investors on HC forum, some are very wary of Range because of it's history".

Maybe I am one of the ring-leaders!

Read on...

http://www.iii.co.uk/investment/detail/?display=discussion&code=cotn%3ARRL.L&thread=5934978&it=le

I don't think they will de-list from ASX, but just wondered if PL realised that Aussies are sceptical of Range, and what would he say to them to reasure them.

Mining Maven wrote
    at 11:45pm yesterday
    Thanks Jason, I wanted to get your question structured in a way we can get a clear answer, so to clarify, when you ask if the future for Range on AIM, do you mean, does Range plan to de-list from ASX?

have i understood you correctly??

If you read the posts written by Aussie investors on HC forum, some are very wary of Range because of it's history of dilutions and reports of ships en-route etc.
    Range came to the UK market after a lot of "history" with Aussie investors, so is this the new beginning for Range. The volumes on AIM suggest a much more liquid market here, and recently AIM seems to have given the lead to ASX.
    So, is the future of Range on AIM.

(I hold shares in RRL)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.