CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Kacy,No matter how optimistic one is, you surely can't believe...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Kacy,

No matter how optimistic one is, you surely can't believe it possible to get near to 100% takeup of market-share, in that everyone who gets a new boiler is going to have a BlueGen (or other CFU mChp) attached.

Even the original IBM PC, when people used to say that 'noone ever got fired for buying IBM" and when many programs wouldn't run properly if it wasn't an IBM PC, didn't manage 100% market penetration, or even close to that.

Likewise, as much as I like CFU and it's technology and it's prospects, you can't say that it will be electricity for free, given the up-front cost. Over time, yes, but you wouldn't call it 'free'. Even if it is provided by the utility for 'free', the utility will no doubt be locking them into a long-term contract etc. plus the cost benefits will mainly go to the utility.

I like the gist of what you're saying, however it does appear that the sales projections are not completely realistic IMO. That said, I do believe that CFU still has plenty of blue-sky and "sky's the limit" potential (albeit watered down by more shares these days) if & when their products take off like many of us have been waiting for.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.