CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

I've got another theory on Fib ratios its also...

1. 1,464 Posts.
    I've got another theory on Fib ratios its also called

"Politician's Curse"

Pollies/Fibs just for those a bit too connected

One of the great problems with people who evaluate past history is that they are only able to estimate the future in the present.

A great example is Walt Disney's old view of the future at Epcot centre which was a history lesson. This attraction was cenned because it had no predictions and therefore was valueless.previous

When one considers that the past featured dinosaurs, ice ages and the sea covering 95% of the earth it is clear that the future will provide at least some differences. It is evaluating those future differences which will give you the largest rewards.

Nostradamus, Jules Verne, Leonardo Da Vinci were all able to do that. Plato, Socrates, Galileo, Copernicus, Balboa Columbus, Leif Ericsson were all able to assess the future and get it partly right. They are the people to follow, not Elliot etc. Even Warren Buffet has been proven to have feet of clay in a market that Elliot predicted. But will Elliot predict the next year or two years correctly? Unlikely given his previous success rate. CFU has a new ideal, a worthwhile ideal, many of us have supported the concept as it appeals to our hope for a future not controlled by monopolistic power companies, if someone arrives with a phone that bypasses telstra, Orange and Vodafone we will all get on board that also. Fibonacci retraces don't enter into that calculation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.