RHK 0.00% 88.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Hehe, time and only time could tell the people if the market,...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hehe, time and only time could tell the people if the market, history, nature, and FMS IO would follow Feb# and the chart. Human's taste is strange and he enjoys to see what could let him feel better.

Of course, I am human too and enjoy the golden ratio and hope it could follow a set of number template to make the profit. Every cent of the money is made not copied and pasted to get.

The computer opens too many new doors and human's curiousity induces him to jump into the door one by one without the protection.

Hopefully this feb# and chart fuel don't burn too much in any people's life, which however has done its excellent job to burn...

It is all of people I know who use the Feb# and chart to gamble the dollars for pennies. They run for pennies, run from the water drops, suddenly the Feb# fails its jobs and stop loss also fails, and the perfect traps are formed.

Have you seee the traps in the IT sectors, where millions of people are still there. These people are smart but don't understand the life logic and Feb# might work for long term but to play the ripples seems have its inherent problems.

Reading the wave theory and know the human nature seems much better than the feb#. To me, I don't focus on any tools at moment. Why? I want to know myself first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $175.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 88.5¢ 88.0¢ $2.152K 2.443K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1978 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.5¢ 602 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.