RHK 0.00% 88.0¢ red hawk mining limited

The wise man(I am not definitely but want to learn to be wiser)...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    The wise man(I am not definitely but want to learn to be wiser) listens to meaning, the fool only gets the noise.

Somebody said "for the gods perceive things in future, ordinary people things in the present, but the wise perceive things about to happen."

In wise men intense meditation, "the hidden sound of things approaching reaches them and they listen reverently while in the street outside the people bear nothing at all."

Feb# once was put at its not deserved position in your mind, it would cut of the way for people to think about the meanings. In most of time, it becomes a short cut to get some quick money.

The meanings and noise are different things. Why do you play with FMS? To catch the huge IO uptrend by riding a emerging IO reserves or mindless to catch up with the ripples for pennies.

FMS shot up since the IO. FMS was dragged down since the tsunami. FMS is drilling for its IO. FMS IO could not be decided by Feb# and charts. FMS price could coincidently follow Feb# for a while but no directly relationship of cause and effect.

Have you used Feb# to ride on FMG upward trend? Have you shorted all of the way when ERG and OneTel falled down from the sky? You still needs the gut before the trend not after, to get your position.

It seems more important to think if FMS IO is huge or little, what FMS price would be and would you want to take the consequences.

I am scared by something "feb# is perfect!" Perfect for what? for its beauties or for your profit or whatever you thought worthwhile.

I don't mind and don't care about Feb# but I do want to get part of FMS IO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $175.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 88.5¢ 88.0¢ $2.152K 2.443K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1978 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.5¢ 602 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.