RHK 1.14% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Hi beerzy, what's your exact meaning "pounce" in your words? Do...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi beerzy, what's your exact meaning "pounce" in your words?

Do you mean more weak minds would lose the hope for FMS IO as always in the dark or some smart money would move in before the confidence come back?

What's underlying logic which could support your logic or your belief just has been got from the chart? Any fundamental and big picture support your belief? Do you believe unprecedented events in the market? How do think the FMS IO?

Any belief, if long enough, needs some cost to be benifit, do you want to pay for your belief about FMS IO? Are you a shareholder or a outsider with some mixed feelings, which hard to explain?

It is quiet and dark time. The darker the quiet would it be. How do you think the quietness. Is it sign of IO booming dying or something else? Affordable loss is not fearful. Irrational or illogical blowing of the fearful air could be very expensive in life.

It is good time to check our understanding about the human nature. It would be very useful in future. My position is simple that I bet on FMS IO amd die-hard one as GG commented on.

GG is a alarmist in dark day. I don't know what he is in the sunny days. Are you a die-hard or alarmist about FMS IO? It is important to be self-awareness or introspected in the market, isn't it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.5¢ 87.5¢ 87.0¢ $3.589K 4.103K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1795 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.