VPE 0.00% 41.5¢ victoria petroleum nl

fibonacci retrace 61.8% sp fall to $0.41 , page-24

1. 547 Posts.
    Hi B2 that wouldn't fit with my strategy, as it was only 1.5c lower than my sell price of 42.5. I called the sell a bit to early, with the intention of buying some options if it retraced to 35c, that is now looking less likely, so will just continue to hold what I have and play it by ear.

I've been wanting to reduce my exposure for a long time, and selling 17,000 allowed me to reduce my capital exposure by 50%. So overall objective has been met :)

618 I agree with your feelings about being over-valued based on current actual reserves. It is truely behaving like a speccie, which is interesting considering they are actually producing, Ratman mentions closely watching the XAO, which is a good point, as if it were to turn sour, could have a major effect on VPE, as speculative buying is usually the first to get hit, though to a degree vpe has been bucking the general market trend....

My personal feeling about the XAO though is that we hit the bottom in March, but in this world economic climate who knows what might happen!

Tony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.