VPE 0.00% 41.5¢ victoria petroleum nl

fibonacci retrace 61.8% sp fall to $0.41 , page-60

1. 547 Posts.
    yes 618 any hint of reality is unfortunately misconstrued to hide the real agendas.... I've seen this team at work before on AKK and we all know how that ended up... anyway I don't think VPE is another AKK for one minute, but hopefully anyone with any intelligence reading this thread can work out what is BS and what is objective :)

Won't be visiting much as I'm in China at the moment but thought I'd pop in and see what was going on. nice recovery so far will be interesting to see how it pans out. I think Tui was saying a year or more ago the exact same thing he is still saying, ie all the negative sentiment will be gone in a few months... I agree that eventually it will go, if (and only if) VPE really proves themselves.... unfortunately I think that is going to be a lot longer that 5 months ;)

I wonder if Tui can tell us when VPE will be cash flow positive and actually returning a profit?

As I've said multiple times, I still hold shares in VPE, and I'm holding for the long term (as I think it will be a long time before they really take off)... WIth the tenemants and prospects that VPE hold, if they make good on them, they should be worth a lot more than they are currently, but, they have to actually deliver for that to happen.

Tony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.