EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

How does 'most' of the cancer dissapear? When my wife went...

1. 19 Posts.

How does 'most' of the cancer dissapear?
    When my wife went through cancer and into remission we were never told at any stage told most of the cancer has dissapeared. She either had cancer or was in remission.

Your statement sounds like something from Chinese whispers and I know you will argue that what I am about to say is true but it is insulting to all is us who have been part of the battle of cancer that our loved ones have been through.
    Never does most of the cancer dissapear. Even if it is spread into multiple organs, the only way the cancer dissapears from any organ and stays in any others it is because that organ has been removed. You either have cancer or you don't. Your statement is purely insulting and financially motivated which makes it purely disgusting.

Yeah yeah we all know you will back out of your words or argue that you did not insult anyone but the fact is you have no matter what you say next and it's disgusting as it's to do with money.

Amazing some people use one of the most painful and horrifying forms of death to talk people into buying stock in a company they have an interest In.

This person's statement is the worst I have read in this forum. It is the biggest insult to those going through chemo and their families and it is the most insensitive and crude thing I believe ever to be written on hot copper. But yeah he will talk himself out of that so he doesn't label himself with that accomplishment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.