fibonacci theory ..., page-27

1. 9,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: re:alpha- fibonacci - attn all debono What a wonderfull thread we have on Fib . lol

Debono not sure if I'm qualified to hang out with legends like Madcow , Acouch , forrest , didgy Ridgy or was that dodgy didgy . [Hi Ridge ].
    But it does tickle me pink to think that I was atleast considered . lol

Please say hello to Adriane and Bob as we miss em down here in pleb land [H/C] .

I'm guessing the reference to "the site" is crashy's forum or web jigger ?

Hey guys a word of advice on fibonacci and chart patterns if I may ? ok I will anyway . lol
    The name of the game is to understand what the game is . Fib is only one method of understanding the action but it does amaze me how when 2 or 3 different forms of analysis come together at the same time how strong a signal it can give . Why's that so ? cause there's more money that will want to enter or leave at that time .
    DONT forget another classic statement ; The game remains the same till someone DONT want to play anymore .
    Or inotherwords when the men in black see a set pattern or are making a set pattern they'll then use it to there advantage to take or make profits .

Now for those who only understand one method do yourself a favour and learn about triangles,ranges, gann fanns, time by degrees, channels and the golden oldie ; STRAIGHT LINES .

I'll include one more ;
    Fib can work in many different ways and if u haven't experimented with fib on a yearly chart to determine the following years high and lows do yourselves a favour . Plus keep an eye on Frakiedees methods which use ganns swing trading methods .

Oh well enough dribble I'sssss gotta work out a plan of attack for tomorrow .
    U know how it is in this sick game so firstly I'll probably sleep in . lol

cheers ge

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.