FID 0.13% $7.55 fiducian group limited

I doubt that Albanese's soclaist government will pay much if any...

1. 10,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1376
    I doubt that Albanese's soclaist government will pay much if any attention to this, but you never know:

('The Australian' Tuesday 1 August 2023):

"Michelle Levy, who led the recent Quality of Financial Advice Review, has raised questions on the suitability of big superannuation players offering financial advice as industry superfunds seek to expand their role in the sector.

Just weeks after the government surprised the industry by cherry picking the review in favour of big super, Ms Levy says: “I worry this is the wrong place to start.”

She has also raised the issue of deepening risk if super funds expand into the financial advice sector. “What is proposed might be too much and too hard and expose members to risk,” she told The Australian.

Under plans outlined by Finance Minister Stephen Jones, staff at big super funds – such as industry funds – will be able to work without the same educational and ethical qualifications required by existing financial advisers.

But Ms Levy has now openly doubted the capacity of big funds to deliver financial advice as planned. “It’s going to be really hard to get it right,” she explains.

Major super funds have already come under criticism for poor service levels and for holding onto member funds for longer than necessary.."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FID (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.55
Change
-0.010(0.13%)
Mkt cap ! $237.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.65 $7.65 $7.51 $8.406K 1.104K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 608 $7.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.64 3333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.55
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.65 $7.65 $7.55 200
Last updated 15.58pm 24/05/2024 ?
FID (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.