GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

I'm guilty of following a hot tip on this. I found advice on...

1. 38 Posts.
    I'm guilty of following a hot tip on this. I found advice on this forum to buy this stock. Since buying this stock I have read several posts on here saying not to follow advice on here but to do your own research. Something I am now taking on board. I did do a fair bit of research after buying the stock and to me it still seemed good until this latest news came out.

I also got in fairly early (60c area) but I sold and brought more along the way a few times, I even brought more after seeing the Yum and Amazon news.. now my holding on average are at $1.98. I don't have as much in this as some people but to me what I do have means something so I am going to be trying to get out on open and possibly get back in when the dust settles. Hoping that the market opens above $2. I still think it's a good concept but in my opinion they need solid contracts to be locked in. I am fairly new to trading stocks and this current hiccup, I wont lie has frightened me a little bit. Maybe speculative startup stocks are not for me.

Anyway, if anything i am learning alot.
    Have a good weekend everyone. We have a few days of rest from the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.