YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Fidelity on the register - good sign, page-63

1. 9,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 878
    we know the exact number hank manufactured
    we know very accurate numbers of what has been sold for quarterlies, annual reports etc
    we guess the amount given away , dead stock out of date etc
    we know how many they have made at new factory.

So call it how you like but unless there has been fuzzy numbers put out it isn't rocket science but is looking at back a month ago.

We can of course dream that we have been running flat chat since the weird 1 million yowies announcement but that would be a wild optimistic assumption. Should in a way be the case if sales have continued to grow but it seems a lot of stock has gone into "stocking "stores and even though we have the neilson numbers showing positives sell through the production numbers are not reflecting it IMO. So sell through isn't happening. ? So that is where assumptions start in regards to numbers. We can't have sold more than we have manufactured . We can't seriously be at zero at warehouse. There may be timing differences with what management and accounts tell us but they shouldn't be to the point of misleading.

I can't imagine how there guys can screw this up but for 6 months we have had restricted sales and production and now there is no excuses as they can run the new wrapper 2 shifts . No reason not to be exporting and have plant at capacity with old and a further new wrapper due in the near future. Crap load of cash so all I can think is that money is for different country production with lower cost and lower distribution cost than exporting from USA and hope they don't piss to much too quickly on hollywood until they drive a lot more web traffic and fix up current website, games etc. . I'm happy to make money selling chocolate and the Yowie novelty will mature.

New management need to get some fast runs on board and justify themselves very quickly. I hope they are hands on doers as YOW is a small company not big company dreamers who needsd lots of support and $ to achieve anything . Yowie can't afford to stagnate any longer and need to grow .
    Last edited by Teddyward: 14/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.