ADY 9.09% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

fiduciary duties, page-17

1. 1,059 Posts.
    The lithium was a piece of ady's future in which many like myself initially invested in , i understand that domino's started falling and basically ady had to put up or shut up due to the funding from loans not eventuating.
    The potential of the lithium and i say potential because a small shed on a lunar surface with a couple of pools certainly is only potential at this stage , however it was a great thing to have when investors are looking for advantages of certain coy's.
    So it's gone and so has the opportunity to earn up to 110 million dollars pa
    whats left? reasonable size reserves some with jorcs some not , the remainder of a contract and thats about it thus reflecting the sp.
    Whats the future? potential for a jv with a chinese steel mill or even more likely a full sale. I say this because if we the shareholders got an offer for 20 cents per share who would knock it back? not me
    That would mean the chinese would get 10 years of production for the cost of one. I just hope that Pt or Mr Clarke as prepared to sell up and give a decent return rather than fighting the incoming tide. Sometimes mangement needs to no when to foldem , they did with the li so i expect the same on the io front when and if ady gets 100% control. Atleast any sale on this front can be thought out a little in advance unlike a previous instance that ruined alot of investors hopes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $109 9.106K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 812971 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 492254 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.