ADY 9.09% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

Congrats to the directos my a e,the fact is that the final coup...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Congrats to the directos my a e,the fact is that the final coup de grace was repaying a loan an ex director made (one which would always have to be repaid) at a time when their share price was so low that the option of issuing shares was not viable.

Why wasnt the option of issuing shares when the share price was 50 cent or 40 cents taken,management would have known about the problems with cash generation by the IO side of things for a very long time,indeed they took some significant steps to improve this,they would have known the Hawkswood loan would always have to be repaid.

The share price has been in a significant downward trend ever since opes prime blew up even before this,sure the GFC has impacted significantly as it has for every small resource company. The real question is was this decline in the share price orchestrated or not, if it was by whom,who had the capacity to do this?.

The consequences of having to repay a significant debt when the share price has been decimated would be easy for anyone with an understanding of corporate governance and law to map out.ie the apointment of receivers in the opes prime fallout would give power to enforce payment of any due debts.The enforcement of payment of debts by covenants over assets.The presence of covenants over assets would cripple a companies ability to manouvre in the disposal of their assets.

We should also remember that we are not talking about dummies here they are all very intelligent people,they made a point of reminding us of this frequently.

I had been a holder for 3 years,it has alsways been about the Lithium,I am truly gobsmacked at what has transpired.I sold 2 weeks ago at a 50K loss I feel really sorry for Linaker,Barrios and the other long term holders.They are completely justified in feeling agrieved.

To all the pros out there yep should have used a stop loss,should have sold at 50 cents (hard if you beleive its really worth a dollar),should have listened to Bythefan,shouldnt have beleived any of the spin.Didnt and you can be damn sure I wont be maken that mistake again!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $45 3.772K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 814190 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 580892 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.