ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

fierce selling going on, page-9

1. 937 Posts.
    Hey all

I stand back in awe at the intelligent level of posting on the ESG thread - fantastic - some of you are just amazing and it is a joy to see what you write whether it be 'bull or bear'. I never thought I would be able to post on this thread & add value (maybe I was right :) ).

Anyway, my 'two cents' very briefly.

There is blood in the water in the sector today - take a coffee, drink or whatever is your 'poison' and reflect.

A sense of perspective really helps in life.

I just had my coffee in the backyard and have taken the view that this governement has 'buckley's' of getting this through and even less chance of re-election (this comes from a traditional ALP supporter).

My advice is to pretend that this 'super tax' was never mentioned and look at the stock and see whether you would buy, hold or sell. If the answer is to 'buy' - pin your ears back and get into the trough. If you want to 'sell' - do so on the merits of the stock and pin your ears back too! If you think it is a 'hold' hold it tight...

For my part - I am not going to factor the 'success' of this tax / impost into my decisions as I can't see it happening.

I may be wrong......

GREAT luck to ALL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.