AN1 11.1% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Fifth symposium

1. 2,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571
    For the benefit of any newcomers, just a few lines to explain the importance of the symposium.
    This will be the fifth of it's kind and will be held in Munich, Germany this week. Previous events have been a huge success and we are all hopeful that this one will not disappoint. Whilst there are many that are far better qualified than me to explain, I will cover some detail in layman's terms and start the discussion at least.
    The symposium is a 2 day event featuring presentations and speakers from all around the globe that have involvement in the research and development of the use of midkine in therapy or early detection of many diseases including cancer and autoimmune disease. This is followed by a third day which is set aside for a social programme, in which everybody gets to share their thoughts and ideas, which could prove invaluable in the saving of time and resources for the good of advancing science in this field.
    Cellmid sponsors the symposium and also owns most of the IP globally on midkine research.
    This brief explanation is just my excitement in the project coming to more advances as well as the ones already in place.
    I'm sure MP,T7, Lev,Pharma, Glintos to name a few will be able to fill any gaps, but I just wanted to start the chat, cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.691M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $8.671K 1.051M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1735002 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.