EAR 0.00% 32.5¢ echo resources limited

Fight Club - Holders do not ignore, page-47

1. 602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Thank you posters: I clearly made a simple mistake with those numbers and I apologise Peter for the insinuation and tone.
    My earlier comments are more about questioning recent EAR posters motives and agenda, rather than the size of a person's holdings (i couldnt care less). The EAR boards have a very different group of contributors before and after the NST takeover. Its my impression that many of the earlier shareholders have sold and moved on (ie Phil, Goldbull, Sharetrader78, and others). We all want to see a better offer - no question. The risk now is real for shareholders that haven't accepted this offer and I sincerely hope that those of us that claim to be holding out are all genuine and that we have the critical mass to elicit a higher offer. Its also very tempting / prudent to accept NST offer and cheer on the Fight Club - its a far less risky proposition. There are likely some vocal posters that have done this already.
    For what its worth, I still sit on 2/3 of my original holding and have committed to the Datt revolt. Good luck all remaining shareholders, MS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.