Most people interested in this topic will probably have already...

1. 2,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Most people interested in this topic will probably have already seen "The Corbett Report: 911 War Games". If you have not already watched it the following is a link to this program:

Episode 346 - 9/11 War Games - The Corbett Report

The real interesting thing in this report was details on the July 7th 2005 London Bombings:

What does it mean, then, when a simulation of an emergency takes place at the exact same place and time as that real emergency is happening in real life?
    PETER POWER: Today we were running an exercise for a company—bearing in mind I'm now in the private sector—and we sat everybody down in the City. A thousand people involved in the whole organization, but the crisis team. And the most peculiar thing was we based our scenario on the simultaneous attacks on that underground and mainline station so we had to suddenly switch an exercise from fictional to real.
    [. . . ]
    INTERVIEWER: Just to get this right, you were actually working today on an exercise that envisioned virtually this scenario?
    POWER: Almost precisely.
    SOURCE: Peter Power 7/7 Terror Rehearsal
    In the hours after the July 7th, 2005 bombings in London, Peter Power gave a series of interviews to various outlets confirming that he had been running an exercise at the exact time of the attack. That exercise envisioned bombs going off at Liverpool Street, King's Cross, and Russell Square at exactly the same time as real bombs were going off at those very locations.
    PETER POWER: At half past 9 this morning we were actually running an exercise for a company of over a thousand people in London based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning, so I still have the hairs on the back of my neck standing up right now.
    HOST: To get this quite straight, you were running an exercise to see how you would cope with this and it happened while you were running the exercise?
    POWER: Precisely.
    SOURCE: Peter Power 7/7 Terror Rehearsal

Regards

SP
    not
    Last edited by SilentPartnr: 14/09/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.