FIGHTING FOR 9/11 JUSTICE WITH TED WALTER, page-238

1. 3,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Oh my goodness! A youtube graphic. It must be the only true evidence available!

“What evidence?
    Your linked post about people saying it sounded and felt like a bomb, that isn’t evidence.”

Military trained personnel, giving evidence, under oath, to an official Government enquiry, do not present layman’s opinions?

“that is just a bunch of people describing an impression of something that they didn’t understand.”

Who have also stipulated their prior training and experience with explosives and military projectiles.
    The same people having to step over dead bodies, to get out of their area of the building, and all before the time of the alleged plane, hitting the building.

“Seriously, think this through. A plane largely vaporized on impact. The respondents didn’t see it.

That is correct. They did not see the aircraft.
    88 out of 89 live footage tapes, from cameras in the area, have never been released by the FBI, for scrutiny.
    I wonder why?

“I wonder how all the light-poles were knocked over by a missile?

If you had watched the video, and read through the enquiry report, you would know that all the light poles that did come down, or were damaged, were bent or flung away from the building, instead of facing toward the building.
    Care to explain that one!

If you had actually read the comments from the
    The American Society of Civil Engineers” (obviously just another conspiracy theory group),
    you would have picked up on the fact, that the ground floor support columns within the impact zone, and to the outer edge of the building impact zone, were pushed outward, as if an internal explosion pressure wave, had moved them.

You can continue to deflect, and obfuscate, however, there is a clear timeline, and physical evidence, questioning the validity, of the official narrative.
    As far as “mockery of my people”, I really do not know what you are on about.

Perhaps you have the negativity cooker disease, where all facts that do not support your opinion, must be wrong.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.