SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

Trying to stay upbeat about my SEA shareholding. Must admit I am...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Trying to stay upbeat about my SEA shareholding. Must admit I am disappointed given expectations of valuation increase measured against each $5 increase in oil price above $50! A few broker comments which I think are relevant

* CEO Eric McCrady bought 500,000 shares at 7.6c at the close of trading last Friday (last day of the Financial year). This show of confidence also co-incided with the highest closing price for SEA - up 30% since the 5.9c transformational placement 4 to 5 months ago.

* The latest 3 wells were drilled in 12 days - a 33% saving to the budget of 18 days and set a new record for the company.

* From the current drill program the higher oil flows begins to increase from October 2018 onwards. The 4th quarter 2018 increased oil flows will be reported by 31 January 2019. Each monthly and quarterly update from 31 October 2018 onwards should confirm Sundance is on track

* (IF ON TRACK) By 30 June 2019 (one years time) the increasing oil output generates $250M US above all operational and administration costs. By 2020 this free cash flow increases to $350M US per annum

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.