MXG multiplex group

Hm, bought $2500 at $69... so, capital gains tax bill won't be...

1. 434 Posts.
    Hm, bought $2500 at $69... so, capital gains tax bill won't be too high :( Only $1,100 or so. Thinking of buying some more of these though.

Another $2,000 or so, on margin, might do the trick. Running yield pays off the interest on the margin loan, and, eventually, these convert and I make $27 profit on each that I hold. $2,000 would make an after marginloan profit of around another $740 when they convert..., lifting my total profit to around $2,000.

Hmm, might do that.

Todo list:
    Tell work I'm getting cut up and will be unavailable for a few weeks/months
    Get a haircut
    Buy a wii
    write an article
    get a margin loan.
    Buy some shares, AAM, MXUPA and perhaps QBE me thinks. ERJOptions if idiots are giving them out like candy.

Yes, I finished the uni year today :D.

Back on topic, *I* don't believe in an April conversion, most of HC seem to though. October 2010/January 2011 would be my guess. I bought in October and I THINK if they convert Oct 2010 it'll have been 12 months, but I'm not positive. Conv.Date is the 14th, isn't it?

Hmm. This might seem lame, but, am i the only one that doesn't see this at particularly high risk? I mean, like, honestly? I can't see Multiplex folding?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.