CCO 0.00% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

It will be interesting to hear whether FIJ is meeting the sales...

1. 1,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1252
    It will be interesting to hear whether FIJ is meeting the sales requirements for Chemist Warehouse to trigger the next lot of shares at 11c. We should find something about this shortly, can’t remember the time frames.

I’ve had plenty of winners and losers but the one thing all of my six figure plus gains have had in common is that they have all lost over 50% plus on paper before rising 1000’s%. I typically get in about 5 years too early, so going by that we only have 4 years to go.

The company seems sound and growing. I don’t see a problem with the company. It’s just the share price. We are in a niche market, unknown, very risky. Looks like no is interested. So any gains are going to be based on company fundamentals and the share price will be reflected after the fact unlike your lithium explorers which are forward looking, many dreaming. Takes a long time to get the resource defined, planning permissions, build time, etc. FIJ can develop a number of products start to finish and get them to market in a fraction of the time.

It will be good to the see the ready to drink cans come out. They have the potential to be great high margin product. It would cost a bloody lot more then $7-8 million to produce what the company has developed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $27.9K 3.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95262 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 10842067 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.