AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

fillerina, page-25

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Thanks Mighty, but I sent a few texts to her mobile and I noted they were read (so your presumptions are unfounded).

I would of thought most people would of appreciated my investigation and sharing it on the forum (would you prefer to know factual information or be kept in the dark).

If you prefer the latter, put me on ignore but the reality is I informed you all a few weeks back about Fillerina and now I am updating you on the current status. Unless your prepared to deliver something of substance or facts I would be grateful that I am even hear keeping management to account.

How about you call Stephanie and update us all?

In regards to Makka comments; I would of thought a professional organisation like Labo would of informed a long standing partner about the cessation of distribution rights directly and not wait for a pesty shareholder from a small public company to break the news.

All up today I have sent 3 txt messages and 1 email on this issue and they have all gone unresponded. Rocket have you had a reply yet?

Mighty, try not to shoot the messagener if your not happy with the news being delivered.

FYI, I am seeking answers and clarification not a conviction; so I am all ears to hear anyone’s thoughts including a reply back from the CEO.

As most would know, companies announcing deals without substance are feeling the full wrath of the ASX disclosure rules; hopefully this is not another example of announcing news before it has actually happened to support the price?

I think we can all agree we need more information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $336 42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1457234 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.