AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

I asked a friend of mine (medical doctor) what she thinks of...

1. 551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    I asked a friend of mine (medical doctor) what she thinks of Fillerina, and she hadn't known what it is. I told her that it is a cosmetic filler. Let me share her thoughts about the selling point for those in general. (I would think some of this also applies to évolis - "when people get positive results they will keep on buying".)

image.jpg

I told her it doesn't get injected but instead applied onto the skin, and she liked that. A lot.

She also said this about people purchasing cosmetics:

Based on her opinion alone, my bet is that Fillerina is a very easy, cost-effective revenue booster for the next three years or beyond, and it will show synergetic effects for évolis.

I do hope that évolis will significantly benefit from the co-marketing initiative in particular. I think management is pulling all strings to get people to know about évolis in a not only cost effective, but even revenue generating way.

It could turn out to be just as brilliant a strategy and growth hack as limiting research expenditure through collaborations, as mentioned by Maria Halasz in the PI video.
    Last edited by mightypirate: 17/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $336 42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1457234 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.