AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

As far as the announcement goes, the agreement is clearly...

1. 551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    As far as the announcement goes, the agreement is clearly limited to Australia and New Zealand. Advangen will distribute Fillerina in these two countries. I assume that every shipment of Fillerina will include évolis brochures/samples and vice versa, and that further marketing campaigns will be run in a joint effort.

Maybe in the future, if the agreement turns into a success, évolis might be marketed in Europe through the distribution channels that exist for Crescina and Fillerina over there. However, I think that this would need careful planning as Crescina is a hair loss product, too, and I don't see it happen at the moment. Luckily, Crescina does have a different mechanism so these two products might complement each other. I haven't yet done enough research to judge it fully.

Regardless of that, people looking for Fillerina will now often find évolis through their search, which is an interesting growth hack. Let's hope this works. Up to five years (probably depending on whether sales targets are met) is a rather long term, so there is plenty of time to see what happens.

The agreement should give Advangen a nice extra cash cow in the short term.
    Last edited by mightypirate: 04/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 214857 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 289915 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.