TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Filling the Gap @ 20c, page-2

1. 6,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    I was speaking to a few people the other day on the chat software I use for day trading  and someone mentioned they had loaded up on a particular stock , another user said have you not read Hot Copper there is a cap raising coming, they are out of cash, that stock then went up around 20% and has been pushing higher ever since, no cap raising , plenty of cash.

The last few months I have really noticed how HC has become the Bull s** paradise for ramping and down ramping, the amount of users who have more than one account, using IP changers. It is very easy with they way they write there posts

Sad thing is new users and people new to investing do take the posts to heart, I think months ago not sure of his name but he was using his house deposit 'not advised ' and had sold out of TON around 35 think it went to 50 after that after he said he felt worried when people were saying it was going to crash.

If anyone says the reason they down ramp is to get cheaper shares is ludicrous , as the main reason people do it is because - :

1) Sold out too early and want the price to drop to justify them selling
    2) Missed the boat and want it to crash
    3) Lost money on the stock

If people who ramp and down ramp put as much time in finding good stocks and doing some proper research they would be a lot richer.

I know over the next few weeks the price may drop a little lower, also may shoot up higher. No one knows what is coming next. But I guarantee all we are going to be reading while it is dropping is the I told you so and all this rubbish, I would like to say to those people before they type, have a think about a few things. This is peoples hard earn't money, savings, money that people have worked hard for. Before writing the rubbish posts think of the time you lost money on a stock and think of how you felt and maybe just maybe try and give it a break and remember we are all here for the same thing to make money to give ourselves and family better lives, Christmas is coming soon lets keep it real and be kind.

Hoping TON can bring us all some gains over the next few months / Years.

Good Luck Guys

James

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.