with 457 McTernan behind her every word - what else does anyone...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    with 457 McTernan behind her every word - what else does anyone expect - from this most ungracious, most viciously tongued of all - Prime Ministers. (And beating Keating at that is no mean feat!)

Asx I keep telling you, soe of McTernans urgings - (paraphrasing) -

shove your fist down the throats of your enemies

and

see your enemies into the morgue.

And Gillard has the gall - the utter front - to stand there and preach - that others (and never her or hers) are resorting to "filth"?

She, of what - such high morals (lover of two married men, fathers) - so much for HER "I am the archangel of all things feminist" whinings - when she gave no thought to the presumed sufferings of wronged wives, let alone even more sufferings of the children concerned, being deprived of their Dads, in outcome of her actions.

The huge mistake Gillard is making - in this, her decision to tough this now farcical situation out - is that Aussies might be, deceivingly, laconic, and laid back, byt whe push comes to shove two of the main things they don't like are either deliberate, repetitive LIES, nor blatant and steely, cold-blooded hypocrisy and deceit.

Goodbye Ms. Gillard. Will Australia be glad to see the last of you? I think the champagne will be out, in rivers, they day you get thrown out, as you should.

The Australian people deserve better than this. Australia itself on its knees, now. Worst part is - you, allegedly, will ensure that it is - down and out - with this last vicious push to get through as many of your mad scheme bills as you can before leaving. Your last act of spiteful defiance.

Albanese a simpering, forelock tugging disgrace.The classic "teacher's pet!". He protects whomever the leader might be - leaping up nastily to yell "NO" to every document the Opposition wants to table - just as long as he, himself, can remain in power. I hope history deals with him harshly, as it should. (And this Speaker! So blatantly subjective, allegedly, now - she's making it an art form.)

Not one courageous soul, or high character inspired act, left in this Labor and 2 Amigos Party line-up. Just all of them out for themselves.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.