FIN 0.00% 0.6¢ fin resources limited

I agree with watchitgonow, I was told about this stock in...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    I agree with watchitgonow, I was told about this stock in December when it was heavily sold down, no doubt thanks to you lot. Honestly, it's quite pathetic the amount of negative expression towards Fin. Do you honestly think Jason or anyone else on the board is concerned about you and your measly 300k shares? I have been through all the announcements and they are quite detailed for someone who understands the language. After buying some myself I called them and got a callback: Yes, they are on schedule and are preparing for the next project.

Spending your time calling small shareholders is not how you run a business.

As a mining engineer with a major in geology, there is nothing bad about the Semi-massive results. Semi-massive just means in the core, there wasn't 100% of what they were looking for. It is a bit more complicated but in general terms that is one way of looking at it. The fact that they found 2/3 and both Semi-massive is very positive, perhaps they just didn't drill through the exact centre of the vein which is often at awkward and obscure positions, very normal.

From my basic charting experience, It looked like the stock got to 4.5c on roomers and 'hype' and was then was heavily sold off when "Semi-Massive" was rejected by the market (again, no thanks to you lot.) Given the tenement, strong cash and nickels increasing importance in Battery sector for lithium density I will not be surprised if this stock is testing the high of 4.5c by the end of the year.

Happy trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.895M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1165000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 350000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.